Be it on-boarding new customers or sending them new discounts, we rely on emails for communicate. Customers, on the other hand receive hundreds of emails in their inboxes every day. Since most of these mailers sound like bots, they lack that personal connect between the sender and recipients.
If you’re not getting the desired response, it means your emails lack personalization. At Hippo Video, we make personalization very effective and easy.
How to set personalized video campaigns?
To begin with,
Get your video ready.
Now, choose the video from library that you want to personalize. Tap on the video and select ‘PERSONALIZE VIDEO’ option available on the right panel.
Choose ‘VIDEO’ to start personalizing your video from there on.
Click on ‘ADD TEXT’ and type ‘$’ in the text box and choose the merge fields to be added to your video.
You can choose to add merge fields at any time, for any frame and you can also set the display time as per your requirements.
Once you are done with the edits, click ‘SAVE.’
Launch an Email Campaign:
Now you have your personalized video ready to hit the world.
1. To send an email campaign, go to ‘VIDEO CAMPAIGNS’ and select ‘SEND EMAIL.’
2. Allow Hippo Video to access your mail account to send emails on behalf of you.
3. Choose your email account provider to get started.
4. Add/Import contacts to your Hippo Video account by clicking on 'ADD CONTACTS' or 'IMPORT CONTACTS' and then select the contacts spreadsheet to be imported.
5. Once you’ve imported your contacts, enter a subject line. To personalize your subject line, type ‘$’ and select an available merge field.
6. Then you can add your email content along with a video link (which is attached within).
7. Click ‘SEND’ to launch your email campaign.
Note: In the spreadsheet you import, make sure you give the right title for each column in the top row for the merge fields to work.
Here’s a video guide that shows the above process: