Here are the primary software requirements for Hippo Video:
1. Operating System:
- Windows, Mac, Linux/Unix, Microsoft and Chromebook
2. Features accessible by each Web Browser :
- Chrome: You can access screen-recording(once a Chrome Extension installation is complete), webcam, and microphone.
- Firefox and Opera: You can access screen-recording, webcam, and microphone.
- Microsoft Edge: You can access the webcam and microphone only if the edge browser version is above 80.0
- Safari and Internet Explorer: You can import videos from your local drive to Hippo Video.
P.S: In mobile devices, camera recording is supported through installed camera apps. Screen recording is not supported.