Select a video to edit. Click on theicon, from which you can crop, trim, add text and annotations to your video.
How to crop?
- Drag the resize cursor to the area of the video you want to crop, with the help of your mouse.
- Video can be cropped to any size of your choice.
How to trim?
- Starting and ending parts of the video can be trimmed using trim option.
- Slide the bar till where the video needs to be trimmed.
How to add text?
- Click on ‘T’ icon and add the text in the space provided.
- Once you ‘Enter’, reposition the text to the place you want it to be visible in the video.
P.S: Don’t forget to save once the editing completes.