With Hippo Video, you can record your presentation directly from the Google Slides. Your video will be automatically saved to your Hippo Video library.
Turn your presentation into a video with these steps:
- Step 1: Go to Google Slides and choose your presentation.
- Step 2: Click on the button, which is available above your presentation.
- Step 3: Select the input capture type and proceed to next.
- Step 4: Choose to record the entire screen or specific application window.
- Step 5: Clicking on ‘START RECORDING’ begins to record your video presentation.
- Step 6: To end the video presentation click on ‘FINISH’ from Chrome Extension.