Click on the link below, which directs you to Hippo Video in Zendeskhttps://www.zendesk.com/apps/support/hippo-video/?source=app_directory
- Go to Zendesk dashboard and click on settings.
- Select Marketplace under ‘Apps’ and search for ‘Hippo Video’ in the search bar.
- Install Hippo Video.
How to Install Hippo Video?
- Provide your registered Zendesk Email-id and a new Domain name (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) that you would like to have in Hippo Video.
- Click on ‘Sign-up’, a new account will be created with your Domain name.
In Hippo Video account-
- Once you log in, your API key will be created and sent to your mail.
- Copy ‘API KEY’ from ‘ZENDESK’ under ‘INTEGRATIONS’ in settings.
In Zendesk dashboard-
- Paste your ‘API KEY’, enter the Domain name that you would like to have in Hippo Video and Email registered with Zendesk.
- Click on ‘SYNC’. Sync allows posting video as solutions to Zendesk from Hippo Video and sync users.
- Utilize the widget that lies on the right side to record a video straight from Zendesk.