Install Hippo Video from Freshdesk dashboard.
How to Install Hippo Video?
- Provide your registered Freshdesk Email-id and a new ‘Domain’ name (e.g. email@example.com) that you would like to have in Hippo Video.
- Click on ‘Sign-up’, a new account will be created with your domain name.
In Hippo Video account
- Once you log in, your API key will be created and sent to your mail.
- Copy ‘API KEY’ from ‘FRESHDESK’ under ‘INTEGRATIONS’ in settings.
In Freshdesk dashboard
- Paste your ‘API KEY’, enter the Domain name that you would like to have in Hippo Video and Email registered with Freshdesk.
- Click on ‘SYNC’. Sync allows posting video as solutions to Freshdesk from Hippo Video and sync users.
- Utilize the widget that lies on the right side to record a video straight from Freshdesk. Record your solution video and share it with your customers. The same video can be made visible to other customers by posting the video to FRESHDESK.